DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

POG is now A$3789........ 6 mth's ago.... A$3274.Funny looking...

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    POG is now A$3789....redface.png.... 6 mth's ago.... A$3274.
    Funny looking back at old posts.... but gold does continue to see new ATH's and is $500 more now than then.eek.png

There is no reason for gold to stop rising.... until things change.... and you will know.... when those things change.
    Maybe gold will go $4K by years end.... maybe $4.5K or 5K this time next year.... only my opinion.... nothing to do with crystal balls or anything silly like that.rolleyes.pngtongue.png

I know some don't see the relevance there.... 'because we haven't found any'.... but gold mining is about to get very very profitable.
    I still continue to see the potential in the Mangaroon gold prospects to produce income and hopefully better.
    DRE could not have picked better time to mine gold.

Maybe it's my 'shining knight'.... or the crystal ball. tongue.png we will see.

It's the gold that will make or break DRE as I see it.... in these most uncertain of times.
    It's the gold that will fund the exploration, discovery and proving up of new resources.

Funding will probably get harder as I see it.

Dean has done the deal with Topdrill for equity which is great.... well done DT.... that takes care of the next few mths.
    We have gov funded drilling.... again a good deal.... after that?

The Star Of Mangaroon will need to get things rolling.... the gold is there. The POG is rising and will stay high imo.

There is a plan.... for those who can go the distance... or whatever.... to mine and generate income.... maybe phoenix and rise from the ashes.rolleyes.png

The POG will still keep rising imo and any high grade shallow gold discovered will be mined by DRE.biggrin.png

At this point I will say.... including myself, that anyone complaining about the current SP 'collapse'.... should have sold from 14c down.
    It's called tough titties.... get up and dust yourself off and look for the positive..... you don't want to know my SP ave.

Income.... cashflow.... it's important today!.... How many Co's out there with good resources are in the gutter because they have no income.... they can't sustain themselves.... times are tough.... who works harder with your $$$ than this lot.

Until proven otherwise at this point in time I remain positive about DRE's income plan.
    Of course it all relies on finding further gold deposits.... but that;s what these guy's do... find stuff.

Nb... REE's.... VMS.... Ni Cu Au.... none of those will keep the lights on.... until the market changes.

Gold.... and a good deal of it.... is what will keep the lights on til the REE's Nb etc market changes.
    Mangaroon gold IMO is the key..... good luck fellow travelers.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.