DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I've got to say this is not a plug.... just an example.Have a...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    I've got to say this is not a plug.... just an example.
    Have a look at them... cnb... it's a good story with a good team.... Paul Payne... ex DRE on the board.
    I should still be a SH confused.png.... but sold them at 96c and topped up with DRE tongue.pngtongue.pngfrown.png.... Six of one 1/2 doz of the other.
    Still fairly even on the deal.... I think.

Anyway they are an excellent example of how F$@ked up everything is atm and as others have said regards other 'successful' explorers that all across the board are down.... DRE included... remember we do have a world class REE resource.... unloved atm.

I am now of the belief that it really won't matter what we discover.... until the market changes the SP will struggle.... and that's about as negative as I will be... It's not just DRE.... I know there are other reasons beyond our control and for me it's time to hunker down.
    So that's me .... here... hunkered down in the red ... like others....in what I obviously think is still a very good place to be 'stuck'.
    I have consolidated my portfolio to mainly gold and DRE still 'excites' me.

We need more good discoveries.... fingers crossed for the Nb... and time to weather out the financial storm.
    Hence why I think gold income is going to be a great back stop.... 'til things change.
    There is still a good chance of a gold discovery at Mangaroon... and right now... gold rules.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.