DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hahaha.... I've just 'sobered' up enough to reply to your 'shot'...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    Hahaha.... I've just 'sobered' up enough to reply to your 'shot' at me.
    What didn't you like about my post.... was it that I 'predicted' .... a word just for you tongue.png.... that gold is going to continue reaching ATH's.... at least I've got the balls to put my considered positive thoughts on the line.confused.png

So 3 days ago gold was A$3789 at time of posting..... as I have said IMO it will continue rising.... it's now A$3850.eek.png
    Now that is no big secret.... for those who can see rolleyes.png.....and I don't need a crystal ball to tell me it is going much higher.
    Will it reach A$4K by years end.... I'll just have a quick look tongue.png.... by golly I think it will.

Do you not know that Twiggy just bought a gold mine to offset his iron ore decrease.

Did you not like the bit about gold miners becoming very profitable.... seems to me they getting more profitable by the day.
    Maybe you didn't like the bit about DRE becoming a self funded explorer.... something that will most definitely help see DRE through the tough period ahead.
    With a gold price in excess of A$4K.... do you not think that will help this stock?

Maybe it's the bit about Topdrills equity deal and DRE not having to stump up cash for drilling.

Now I don't want to offend anyone in the red.... there are too many of us.... but we all had a chance to sell higher.... it's also called putting your big boy or girl pants on and getting on with it.... pick yourself up and dust yourself off...

In your case it's a matter of picking yourself up off the tracks.... before the next train comes along.frown.png
    Some ppl see the light at the end of the tunnel.... you see a train.... that's for you to work out.

To brighten your day I added a few extra emoji's.... to make you feel 'special'.
    You sir have zero input other than a couple of cheap shots with nothing to back it up. (too much plonk maybe).rolleyes.png

So much for stupid assumptions and pie in the sky claims.... enjoy your weekend of research.

DRE still have a lot on the go.... and it ain't over til the fat lady sings. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.