DRE 11.1% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Great post! Exploration is not a quick race.I certainly see why...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Great post! Exploration is not a quick race.
    I certainly see why explorers provide a great vehicle for day trading/earnings, the market over the last year would have provided an awesome day trade income, I occasionally thought I would have done myself a good service, had I learned to trade AS WELL AS invest.
    I am invested, so on board with you and sooo many others here, for the long term and it's the strategy I prefer.

I have no issue with the share price fluctuations, because other than the retirement of a close and highly respected mentor, who still, not only owns a large holding in the company, and still continued to buy (I am sure I saw that transaction noted somewhere) Management have not offloaded or taken for the hills. Tells me everything I need to know!

I too am in the red @Eddythedog due to my continually buying up to (and at one point over) the 10c mark. I'm solidly holding (very reluctantly sold a tiny portion due to health reasons a while ago). I've said before, my money stays until management change or turn their back on their solid, transparent and diligent practices, and prove themselves unworthy.

My risk tolerance does not get spooked in this market; it has boundless opportunities in my view.
    Solid company / committed management / proud and focussed teams / great tenements / great company vision and model.
    I am personally on a few that tick some/ most of those off, but DRE tick all, just saying!!! And so much more, just listen to the interview with the new CFO.
    @Jess64 I can hear your frustration and absolutely understand it why your hair is standing on end; bad hair days are just sh*t hey!. My personal circumstance sees me needing to buy a home for myself last year, and it's on hold for however long that piece of string called Bonanza turns out to be. But we both know this company has a great chance of that happening time and time again if the dirt and rock God's have our backs on these tenements.

Happy New Year all, may 2024 see DRE exploration dig up some extremely awesome rocks and other money making stuff.
    All my personal thoughts as usual, DYOR... It's not hard to find info with DRE, they like to share.
    Cheers S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $111.1K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1509999 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 848660 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 2915816
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.