DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Small Caps Interview 30/08/2022, page-119

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    once again we are all in different positions and stages of our lives. I consider myself to be a long term holder and went in with that intention. I want to be here for the long haul. I would not consider myself to be an investment guru and do not have a stop loss amount set (see I am an amateur). I think that I will hold shares for as long as I can with DRE, having said that if DT and the rest of the board is out well so am I. As for an exit strategy, I do not have a set amount in mind, I think more in terms of goals. 15 cents is my investment property paid for, 20 cents is my mortgage gone, naturally 35 cents is both, > 50 cents and I could be semiretired but actually enjoy working for myself and the work that I do. I tend to lurk on here and am a bit of a mug investor (so never take anything I say as financial advice), rely on others to do the charts, have no real clue what I am doing (i have seen the numbers I am not even in the top 200 share holders). I think that it would be a shame if DRE got taken over, I am all for joint ventures that will free carry us and no further share dillution (if possible). If anything I probably would not sell more than half my shares unless I have too. Call me an unrealistic dreamer (as I do not think that I have seen anyone ever talk about it on here). my ideal, long term situation would be for DRE to have half a dozen joint ventures that would produce an income. Then I could survive on a dividend. Call me crazy but the way that these guys keep finding discoveries. this may be possible one day (in my opinion). In the mean time I will just have to hold the faith, hope that the SP stops dropping every time good news is released, wait and see. Thanks for asking. do you or any one else have a plan, that they would like to share.
    Last edited by reversepsych: 17/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.77K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3166924 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 867555 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.