DRE 0.00% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Small Caps Interview 30/08/2022, page-121

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    So it looks like you have a problem for every solution. Do not tie your self esteem to external events. None of us have a crystal ball. Do not be stuck in the past, thinking negatively about the future, or worried about the future. Try being in the present working on a better future. At present you hold X amount of shares in an exploration mining company that has the potential to develop numerous tier one mines in multiple locations over time (bugger). This same company has a tsunami of news flow coming from thousands of samples at the lab. Give your “gut” a rest. Research has shown that relying on your gut should be linked to the experience that you have in a subject. For example if DT’s gut told him there was gold in my back yard it would have a higher chance of probability than if I thought it. Fear of missing out (FOMO) will do your head in, if you pay attention to every post on here. Do not bash yourself up by analysing past decisions based on present knowledge, that is a recipe for disaster. Hindsight is 20 / 20. you just have to do what is right for you. As you will often read on here do your own research, but you should always be aware of confirmation bias (looking for evidence that confirms your existing beliefs). All things considered, with the diversity and potential of projects going on with this company I would give it at least 18 - 24 more months before selling, but that is just me.
    Last edited by reversepsych: 18/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68606 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 68607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.