DRE 0.00% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Small Caps Interview 30/08/2022, page-127

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    I don’t consider the Lassonde curve irrelevant just because DRE are explorers.

I agree that DRE have stated their intentions as explorers, and they have a multitude of targets that are scheduled for drilling - And one way to break the Lassonde curve is to keep making significant discoveries (hope they do).

But given the significance of Yin and the additional surrounding targets I can’t see DRE monetising any of that anytime soon – they have a significant part of what may well end up becoming a world class REE mineralised district (however its early days still). So, generally speaking the more DRE keep turning up the heat with the REE’s at Yin and surrounding targets and work towards producing a maiden MRE the more this is going to underpin the value. So the risk profile is going to evolve, and shareholder dynamic is going to change as that occurs.

Obviously, its a gross simplification and there are a whole stack of variables that may result in deviations or departures – continuing results, REE demand, market conditions, divestment of other assets, etc.
    But as a general model with which to view the potential longer-term trends, its a useful framework to consider – particularly when an emerging discovery (asset) is involved.

Personally I feel there is a long way to go on the ‘speculation’ high-growth part of the curve with DRE – just not sure I would discount the model over the longer term because DRE are explorers and not miners.

all just IMO.
    Last edited by Polonium210: 18/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.839K 83.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3076786 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 361322 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.