DRE 0.00% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE vs Lassonde, page-13

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    "Exploration Targets are the last refuge of the desperate imo. Cherry pick the best results (ie Yin Central) then extrapolate them into the unknown. We can all arm wave and dream."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5056/5056544-83ba6e1ab2cb3695c2736f9471ab0bc0.jpg
    I mean, if you'd bothered to read the top of the first page of the exploration target announcement, you'd see they haven't extrapolated "Yin Central" - they've assumed 1.25-2.5mt/km, not Yin's 4.8. One of many rubbish claims you fabricate on the run to suit your narrative. But it's mixed in with the occasional decent claim and some very convincing and innocent rhetoric, which gives you the appearance of being logical and balanced. But your objective is exposed by the numerous fabrications: you want these rare earth stocks going cheaper. I'm not sure why you would compose these verbose posts full of huffing and puffing if it weren't for the sake of trying to make money. But I interpret your motives here as spurious. I am curious who you work for though... Highly likely it's a broker wanting cheaper shares. Or you're just bored and enjoy ruffling feathers. It doesn't matter.

Dre's recent drop is primarily a part of the broader share market narrative. Inflation is sticky, interest rates are going up, and a lot of people have and will have less money. It is interesting that you appear with these mammoth "cautionary posts" right when there's a turning point in overall market sentiment - try to add some fuel to the overall selloff fire I assume. Ah well, I'm not complaining - topped up more today. So cheers I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.