ZLD 5.19% 73.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Dream big with Zelira, page-1042

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Tried to get in contact with the company with the same types of queries I've brought up with Dr Hopkins in the past, and got a nothing reply. Completely different feel to how things have been previously. Joke of a share price being back to pre-HOPE Lousiana launch lol. Fundamentals are still there, but they're not doing enough to keep the market informed of their progress and it's really starting to show.

Price is tanking as people are getting bored. Recent quarterly showed revenue came mainly from the oral care products after 12-24 months of being focused on autism & insomnia which now come across as being an aside. I'm sure they're working away in the background, but they're not keeping the market updated so people shift their focuses elsewhere. Not that I'm a technical analyst or advising to go ahead with a buy, but at $0.053 it looks like it's head into oversold territory.

No one can tell you whether to enter or not - from past experience, if you've got an entry point why wouldn't you be happy following through on it? Some short term volatility might be painful that you could've gotten in cheaper, but will you be kicking yourself if it bounces? I've got no idea which way the price is heading at the moment, but it'll continue to drift around this mark until ZLD provide some update on what's happening with all their fingers in all their pies. This being said, any announcement which further solidifies the financial potential and future earnings of the company should result in a positive move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $8.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.0¢ $8.21K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.