ZLD 2.86% 72.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Dream big with Zelira, page-1132

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    They're doing the most meaningful thing possible mate !
    Expenditure on consultants fees and executives' salaries are all used to ensure any news releases and announcements are correctly punctuated to save the integrity of the written english language ! Lol

A reminder of your first post on ZLD back in Dec '19...
    "My concerns with ZLD's planned products (e.g HOPE) are there is no commercial advantage for its product."

At that time (as now) your stated 'position' was 'Held'

If my own analysis came up with a 'no commercial advantage' then there isn't a chance in hell that I'd invest in them. So why did you ??
    In fact, I very much doubt you have any monetary interest in them at all, unless you bought some on a mate's recommendation at a much higher sp than it is currently and regretting doing so ever since.

Your recent post saying "I don't get ZLD" and "What is the point of ZLD" rings a tone of regret but let me offer an opinion (not advice) to you that if you have been holding shares for a while now, ZLD have only started to establish themselves in the US and the MC laws there are beginning to loosen up, your investment will pay off in the next year or so.

I'd had Zelira/Zelda on my watchlist since 2017 and only chose recently to get a few because I'm very confident with the pathways they are forging.

Good luck with whatever your 'Hopes' are anyway and Hopefully you might share some research of your own with us.

Cheers, AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.020(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.0¢ $2.142K 2.893K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.