ZLD 0.00% 73.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

I don't think it's really a get rich quick mentality when the...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I don't think it's really a get rich quick mentality when the investors that got in were doing so based on frequent company announcements that stated how big this year, and last year, and the year before that were meant to be rolleyes.png The company itself provided heavy indications and then failed to deliver on those indications and in a reasonable timeline.
    They've been saying they're going to do this and that for ages, and have now gone quiet on all accounts. Go back to pre-release of Hope and Zenivol and look at how much ZLD spruiked it, what it would mean for the company, and that it was about to be a revenue-producing powerhouse... Delayed the releases timelines (sure, let's say no fault of their own), and have failed to adequately capitalise on what was meant to be the two main drivers of revenue. Aus and the US, pow pow at the same time. What have we actually got? A company that makes more from toothpaste than anything else.
    Shareholders frustrations are completely justified when the removal of Dr Hopkins was talked up as a good thing, expecting the US team to actually get their d*cks out of their hands and do something. They've done sweet fa so far, and the share price is dwindling because of a lack of news flow. The company went from regularly releasing announcements and updates, and then following up with tele-interviews to explain them, to releasing absolute jack aside from the bare minimum required to keep the company alive.
    God knows how long ago it was I asked Osagie during a tele-interview when we would see more licensing agreements in the US and he pandered about the Covid impact in the US, but that there were several agreements were on the verge. We've been living with Covid for over 18 months now, I'd guess it's been at least 12 months since that interview, and now of these agreements have further come to light.
    No sh*t it's not a game for impatient people, but it's also a game where a company is generally expected to actually do something in order to grow. Only still holding because I moved my shares into my super and can bottom drawer them for as many years as needed. But for those who entered 4 years ago with a 5 year outlook like I originally did, I can completely understand why you'd be sick of it.
    Seen some great contributors on HC to these threads who were super committed decide to sell out for the same reasons as above. 2019, 2020, and 2021 were "supposed to be our years". Maybe 2022 right? rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $2.874K 3.985K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1251 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 13897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.