ZLD 0.00% 70.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

In the spirit of dreaming big, I’ve been playing around with...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

In the spirit of dreaming big, I’ve been playing around with hypotheticals and crunching numbers with respect to potential ZLD revenue:

Autism $6.5m by November 2021

Insomnia $46.8m - $468m by November 2021

All figures are based on the assumption that each product is priced at $300 for one months supply.

Considerations: Approximately 1,300,000 Australians suffer from chronic insomnia. I’ve calculated for Zelira capturing 1%-10% market share of the 1,300,000 patients. The revenue calculation came out as above.

For Autism I’ve calculated the potential revenue figures based on Zelira capturing 10% market share but I’ve done this quite conservatively. Approximately 182,000 people suffer from Autism in Australia, most of which are under the age of 25 and are therefore likely to be cared for if they have significant behaviour issues. Let’s say that of the 182,000 people with Autism in Australia, only 10% need medication, 18,200. The revenue figures above are based on Zelira capturing 1,820 patients or 10% market share.

I realise there are many assumptions in the above and the methods I’ve used are wildly speculative. Nonetheless it’s interesting to consider the possibilities within our own boarders, the revenue potential looks significant.

Last edited by RonaldMcdonald: 01/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.