ZLD 12.5% 28.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Hey Dave, Some favourite HC topics there!1. Are you talking...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Hey Dave,

Some favourite HC topics there!

Are you talking about issuing shares as part of a CR? I'll presume you are, as that does tend to subdue the SP. With companies the size of ZLD, it's the whole reason they are listed, is to raise equity. CR's are very unpopular on HC, but there is no getting away from them. As long as they use the money wisely, it's ok with me; it's just the game. What you want to see is the share price rising, so raising cash becomes less dilutionary over time. Fingers crossed for next time!
    Another problem is that knowing a company is going to need to do a CR can hold a share price down, IMO we saw that a little back in Feb.
    People on HC lose their marbles about CR's - which always strikes me as an excellent opportunity to buy (usually) as people sell simply because of them.
    One of my main concerns regarding ZLD and new shares (which was discussed ages ago on a thread) are the performance rights as per the merger. The yanks have had a hellish year to try and get all this off the ground on their side, but they really need to get cracking and get goals achieved, I would worry for ZLD if those goals aren't accomplished within the next 12 months.

High salaries, here is the break down from the annual report - is this what you're referring? They don't seem super high to me; a lot of the increase is just the Americans getting added. Richard did get a nice bump, but that guy (looking from the outside) works hard. He has always answered my emails, and we've had a few chats on the phone, I can't fault his work ethic or delivery this year on the Australian side of things, he's been a real asset for ZLD in my eyes. Osagie I've been told is very hands-on and Oludare too - as mentioned above, the next six months is pivotal for the Americans to justify these salaries.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2668/2668701-5b92c84da1d7882aa4764790fb88e1fb.jpg

That's just my thoughts over a nice Friday evening vodka tonic. Others will hopefully have more to add as they are worthwhile topics to discuss - @dalts66 is always helpful for some considered commentary!

Best of luck all.

Last edited by djkencloud: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.691K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.