ZLD 3.13% 31.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Good answers from Dj. The majority of those extra shares and...

1. 4,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2018
    Good answers from Dj.

The majority of those extra shares and options came about from the merger. The addition of all those shares and options, when they eventually become fully vested, effectively mean ZLD paid Ilera $aud 70 million for Hope™ 1 and 2. Now there is some performance safeguards in place to proctect this in the form of sales performance within the USA.

So there will be some mid term pain due to dilution because of this, however lots of potential for long term gain. Sales within PA show how much potential Hope™ has.

This is the first full quarter with product in the market. That being Insomnia and Hope 1 and 2 in Australia, and Hope 1 and 2 in Louisiana. Small steps maybe, but certainly steps in the right direction.

In March, a mate cracked the sh@ts and sold IMU for 3c, after holding them for three years, with average buy in of 1 and 2c. Today IMU closed at 10c. His story to me back then was very similar to what we see on ZLD threads. His story to me now is a bit different I keep my IMU, as the companies developement and ppeline had not changed. And they were acheiving the goals they had announced when they said would. I have the same feeling now with ZLD. But thats just my opinion, and i can understand why others think differently. Time will show who was correct I guess.

Good news Matty is posting here again. Normally good for the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.518M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $792 2.484K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4552 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.