ZLD 12.5% 28.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Dream big with Zelira, page-629

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Hey Drastic8, no they haven't - but I'm not sure why they would? The UN decision is just symbolic and has no immediate effect on any jurisdiction. I'd be more interested if a country came out and said they were changing their rules based on the UN resolution, but none have indicated they are going to. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but it's just fluff.

Creso seems keen to pump any cannabis decision like it's a company changer. On your above screenshot of the ann, the fact they've left out all the details regarding the fact Republicans have already said they aren't interested in bringing that bill before the Senate feels a little deceptive. It doesn't have a chance of becoming law unless Democrats can win back the Senate in January. IMO a lot of people would read that ann and think it's all go. If I was a shareholder in Creso I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with them trying to pump the share price on this kind of thing. It looks like traders are having some fun over there, will be interesting to see if it sticks.

All IMO - good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.691K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.