ZLD 5.19% 73.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Dream big with Zelira, page-647

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Couldn’t agree more Dave, Zelira is on the launch pad. Based on the very low overheads and some numbers I’ve crunched I suspect Zelira might even announce a small profit come January 2021 but hard to gauge at this stage; either way it won’t be long and this share price will explode in the short term.

I spoke with Richard Hopkins a couple of weeks ago and asked him about the EU rollout of our products. He indicated that the company would be aiming to make an announcement regarding the strategy for Europe before the year ends.

I’m on record on this forum as saying I wouldn’t be in favour of a buy out as my fear is that Zelira would be snapped up before reaching anywhere near its share price potential and we’d miss out as shareholders if you took a long term view of where this company could go as I do (3-5 years). Having said that it depends on the share price we’re at before any potential offer, but I wouldn’t want a buyout while we’re south of $5 and I have no doubt we can get there in a hurry. I happen to think this company could go a lot higher than that.

Exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $8.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.0¢ $8.21K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.