ZLD 13.5% 32.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

As one of the almost original shareholders in this company I...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    As one of the almost original shareholders in this company I thought I would break my self imposed silence and send my Christmas new year message to all with a few inciteful observations. Let me say again I sold early and bought back in as I believe long term this is a winner.

Shareprice is sensational, but ridiculous overcooked by any standards.
    Whats changed since we were hovering around 5 to 6 cents.
    An Australian tech/ data guru with a couple of loss making companies tipped $ 2.5 mill small change into this company and overnight turned that into 25 plus million dollars and excited everybody .
    Somebody dropped the word military and the world went crazy. Ask someone from Austal Ships how long it took them to break into military contracts in the states. and then consider how long it will take an Australian data company to qualify to even quote given security implications. It wont be next month.
    And what has happened to Precision Hawk . They used to feature front and centre on all reports as our largest customer .Are they still with us , and what is their level of activity. I have asked the company what happenened to the North American rail deal trumpeted loudly last year . Cant get an answer so assume the train is derailed.
    We have increased our.. acv and sales signifcantly it would appear from predominantly existing customers. However given how this company trumpets any new sales ( or even potential new sales) it appears to me they have hardly signed a big new deal for the best part of six months while at the same time almost doubling their sales staff . The other option is they recognise the share price has got way ahead of itself and they are keeping a lid on things and are sitting on a whole lot of deals that will be reported in Jan.I hope that is the case
    Our original target market was 3700 energy companies in the USA .. As stated before there are probably 3690 we have still not signed from that clearly defined target market. My question is still why. Why dont we pick the easy fruit off the tree first before looking for new industry opportunities
    We assume from proof on concept trials that this product is fantastic..My thoughts are , perhaps we are failing to meet market price expectations given our 60% profit margin.Given the staff increase is that target margin realistic.
    My main concern from day one has been lack of sales penetration .Management talk about easy scalability but that wont happn if sufficient new clients are not being taken on board
    Food for thought . Just remember what my financial adviser said. You cant eat potential..which this company should have.plenty of......

Good luck for Xmas and new year . Enjoy your Xmas pudding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.050(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.241K 3.628K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8036 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 266 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.