SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

dream cont...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Ah the serenity....

Don't think i have to worry Pythag about fruition as you will see...

I will try and sequence the dream as much as poss coz it was all over the place as you can expect;

There i was in GJ house (i knew it was because he came there later) at a table with unrecog. people when the call came through to a gentleman who i assumed was in charge of the negot. When he put the phone down looked at me and smiled and said,"One group said 70/30 split with offtake but i laughed in their face with the amount of companies wanting in i have just secured 100% ownership (actually 90)
    and only an offtake agreement for our super rich ore! (Sorry i may have used the wrong terminology here i think i have heard nectar and others call it BOOT agreement where we retain full ownership please correct me if i wrong.)

I distinctly remember getting a lump in my chest and tears were welling and we started jumping around the table. This was at night time and the negot. man said i have to let a couple of people know before release to market tomorrow (i know, this sounds very sus hey-maybe my trust issues?).

Anyway next morning i am clicking refresh button like a madman on my trading site waiting for announcement then it comes and immediately 28c spike on SP and next we a shouting drinks at Burswood and SP actually rises 36c (sorry can't remember starting point) and finshed 32c up and i was slightly dissapointed it fell down(what the?).

Then it was back at GJ house for massive party(there may have been ladies at this point i'm not sure?) and i remeber hugging him and saying you are going to be the richest man in Australia.( That's the condensed version anyway. I can't go into the party details sorry that may be for the $1 party.)

Then i woke up..

Hope that gives you dudes a laugh because if you can't laugh once in a while what's the point hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.