CTP 3.85% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

An exciting week Amelustag.Been having fun on google earth. It...

1. 10,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    An exciting week Amelustag.
    Been having fun on google earth. It is so barren out there. Found Finke (the town where the bike race finishes - remember the rig was delayed for several days because of the race). I found a "point of interest" but I will continue trawling the desert looking for them, whilst I wait for the announcement!!!!

I have seen people comment on the approx $5000 worth of shares that John sold. If you are worried about that small a transaction then I really do suggest you get out of this share and get into something like OXR or ANZ, something where there is no problem about the price going up and all is great. NOT.

This is a speccie. You can't hurry exploration in the desert. I see comments on other speccies with exploration being undertaken in risky countries with questionable governments, safety issues, rebels etc. We don't have to deal with any of that.

They have been forth coming with technical info, if you listen to their BRRs and investor presentations, there are lots of things going on in the background - continued seismic work. All important.. They are ready to rock and roll with a very active and flexible drilling programme.

Good luck to any who decide to hang on for the ride.

Patient make money from the impatient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $330.0K 6.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273738 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.