OCV octaviar limited

GoggyIts already far worse than George Orwell's dystopian 1984in...

1. 525 Posts.
    Goggy
    Its already far worse than George Orwell's dystopian 1984
    in regards to any form of electronic communication privacy
    Every single phone call , email or Facebook message is capable of being intercepted by an American agency called Prism . Danielle Snowdon has revealed that millions of these messages are intercepted, stored and encoded every day.Just having the ethical courage to expose these appalling facts has caused the insane American
    oligarchy ,who now virtually control our world , to bring espionage charges against him. And we all now know what that means , water torture or locked in a cell naked and isolated for a year. Orwellian thought processes obviously pervade these individuals thought processes.

However I digress from our principle interest

In regard to the PIF I think the average age of investors was actually around 68 years when the PIFI did some research . We actually sent a letter to ASIC requesting to have our fund wound up before everybody died, based on these facts. .I already know three people who have passed a to a better place Assuming 2013 if we are lucky ,( probably more like 2015), it will make 8 to 10 years of many people lives from having been stuck in this never ending abysmal saga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.