CVN 9.46% 16.8¢ carnarvon energy limited

dream sequence.., page-38

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I don't think 37 cents is off the table if the wider market and oil both correct again. I noticed CVN seems to drift down in between the good news and volume spikes, particularly when markets are nervous. A lot of people could take a quick profit, and it was often cyclic. 37c looks a stronger support than 40c. I think the improved fundamentals would not let it drop below 35c now, unless there was some bad news re flow rates.

That being said, I thought Oil was going to take a dive and took my profit the day BEFORE the jump on the 8th so I am not so happy at the moment! Had planned to buy in again after a 10% drop in the next weeks to increase my holding... News arrived earlier than I planned so now I am a bit shafted and maybe don't listen to me!

I do think it is great mid term, but just at the mercy of the wider market uncertainty for now, and would factor that into my buy in price. Does anyone know when are the reserve upgrades are usually posted, sometime like December? Would certainly want to be back in before that, or when the new production licenses come in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.8¢
Change
-0.018(9.46%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.0¢ $3.315M 19.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 182519 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2676181 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.