CVN 5.41% 17.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

dream sequence.., page-39

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    You are forgetting this news due any time soon and was in the 6 September Hartley broker report.
    News on the upcoming drilling at L20/50 is also expected shortly. A 3 well program should commence before year end, targeting 60 million barrels of prospective resources (CVN 50%).

This will see many start to buy in on speculation alone of another successful project in Thailand starting new broker reports so the real question is and I to have had to ask myself in the past are you already seeing the low, the volume is quite good at the moment no signs of weakness and we are getting into one of those times that news can come from a number of things that can see CVNs SP move quite sharply.

As for the market well I see them in a much better position than past drops and how many junior Oilers would you like to be in with uncertainty around ( cash in bank with major cash growth outlook) it is all timing but what happens ahead of XMAS jobs spending the market may improve quite a bit from here the big question will it hold into the next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $330.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.0¢ $1.329M 7.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 754742 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 3040781 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.