SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

dream time, page-15

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Yes AJ I am talking about his employment. In any other world such arrangements would exclude you from any form of commercial relationships with your previous employer especial when it was a Government one. The fact that the MPS may have approved it does not give me anymore confidence.

Unless this bloke can convince the MPS about the temperature issues we have with the Chines climate I think he will be little more than enjoying the ride we are paying for. And more to the point why are we paying his wage while standing down 50% of SBL workforce? We only have 6 months liquidity left so we really are laying all our chips down on China aren't we. It is a huge gamble - I hope it works.

As for the SiYi website it is an empty shell full of hyperbole (eg potential market -"military recruitment" LOL and if I have to explain why that is funny posters need to get a little bit more familar with our products design). Little wonder our home website has removed the link to SiYi. Note that there is nothing in the site about forecasts, milestones and recent setbacks. It is highly polished but irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.