TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Dreamers are most liked, page-16

1. 5,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Well, this applies to all the popular stocks on HC, not just TV2.

It is indeed a weird phenomenon. People should be coldly objective when it comes to stocks, because it's about money. But instead, people fall in love with stocks. With stocks! And all the worst traits of group psychology come out. You have:
    • The leaders who pretend to be above the fray.
    • The followers who praise the leader and lionise directors.
    • The defenders who disgracefully attack the doubters.
    • The silent majority who give TU's to the defenders.
    Probably over 95% of penny stocks fail, so the sensible approach is to treat them all as "Guilty until proven innocent". Sure, you can highlight the positives, but don't attack the doubters. You should cherish the doubters because they help you to stay objective.

People ask the doubters:

"Why do you appear now when we have good news?" Answer: Well, I'm not interested in dreamy chit chat when there's no news to analyse. I'm here to discuss something solid like the news.

"Why do you care if you don't hold?" Answer: This is a stock discussion forum. Do you see the sentiment indicator? That proves that this is a stock discussion forum, not a boiler room for holders only.

"You shouldn't comment until you've done a ton of research." Answer: Most of the "research" done by holders is biased, so why don't you equally criticise the "researchers"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.