TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Dreamers are most liked, page-7

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I can understand why people that hold are pleased with the current announcements but some like my self have been through this in the past ( as have some who still hold) with this company, and I remain cynical that they are all talk with little action. If they actually do what their announcements suggest then good times are hopefully going to come for holders. Personally I wouldn't get back into this company because they have eroded my trust in them. Even the recent spate of releases (26/6-29/6 - 8 announcements) smacked of SP manipulation which I think the market was a bit over by the time the last releases came out on the 29/6-it was a bit shameless in the way they did that in my opinion. I prefer companies that let their past actions do the SP lifting i.e. money in the bank, not their promises of what they are going to do. I guess they have to start some where but they did something similar a year ago. Yes, I know some management have changed however.
    Regardless of my attitude towards this company, I genuinely hope it goes well for current holders they deserve it after waiting for so long.

PS does anyone really want a set top box when mobile phones are the main form of media access these days?
    Last edited by Stuka: 01/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.