FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Lol..... you seem new to this game my friend. And I certainly...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Lol..... you seem new to this game my friend. And I certainly wouldn't be seeking advise on HC, I'd see a qualified professional.
    However, one wise comment said to me which I took the advise was to have a DIVERSIFIED portfolio. ie : hedge your bets several ways. Various types of resource, tech etc. For example ; I currently have some shares in Lithium, some in Gold, some in Cobalt just to name a few. Furthermore; I suspect your financial advisor would also suggest property, additional payments into superannuation, hard assets like silver, maybe buy the right classic car and do it up over 5 years.....
    Let me ask you another question ; if you went to the races and bet 50 large on a horse and it came last - would you behave the same way ? At the end of the day, the stock market is another form of gambling. And I've lost money many times, and other occasions made quite well. Very well. But if you want to play, I'd recommend you harden up a bit and grow a thicker skin. Because the big wide world out there isn't a nice place. You are going to make some losses. You will hit some bumps in the road. That's life.
    And me rude ? Arrogant ? I disagree ; I'm only one of 2 people holding faith on HC. The rest are all whingers lol. Hell ; I've got a lot to whinge about but I tend to not let things that I cant control affect me. I learnt that when I was renting my last house in Willetton

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.