FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Out of interest ; how many Directors at the helm of a mining...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Out of interest ; how many Directors at the helm of a mining company have got the share price over $1.00 ? I'm in heaps that would be lucky to get to 5 cents
    I do appreciate you are upset and have lost, but so are we all. I handle negative situations differently.
    And I keep going back to the positives which were the quality, and amount of resource that was in the ground; the depth, and location of tenement to rail the goods out. These are all massively in the companies favour, and reasons why I invested Only thing is , that funding was not / has not been achieved. Same lack of funding for numerous companies ; so we aren't alone here.
    I also had faith in other companies, albeit a bit naïve - but I think that's just you and I being similar in this area being trusting in people. I've had shares that 'could never lose'. And yet I've lost the lot. Others I've invested 5K and its worth about $30 bucks. Each one there is a reason and a story
    I just have to give credit where its due, and when I see that KR turns up each day, working tirelessly rather than walking away like all others would - that leaves me with at least a glimmer of hope, and confidence that if all is lost ; at least he put his best foot forward for the share holders. And the fat lady isn't singing yet because I haven't received anything in the mail. Therefore, I can only conclude that the game is still on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.