FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I cant help but feel the need to defend the bloke to be honest *...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I cant help but feel the need to defend the bloke to be honest
    * "He invested a big chunk of his life into the project and was getting the big bucks." In regards to 'getting the big bucks'.. are you invested in any other shares ? Have you seen what the Directors fees are for other companies ? Now compare... See the error of your statement now ? Should he have been paid zero just to appease your tantrums ?
    * "The Porsches, the boat etc." Do you realise how much of a whining child you sound ? When I see someone succeed in life and obtain wanted things, I think good on them for enjoying life. Kevin hasn't taken the money you invested, drawn it out of the company, gone down to Porsche and bought a car just to spite the investors. I put it to you, that the wealth he has, has been earnt over many decades. If you cant handle what others have, go out and get a job that pays the required money that you need to fulfil your desires. Or alternatively, start a mining company. Go on, I dare you
    * "He persued funding deals that were beyond too good to be true" So what would you suggest ? Any person that wishes to discuss funding, to not sit down with them ? Have you ever been in business my friend ?
    Come on guys, lets put things in persepective. I'm not saying its all roses because clearly its not, but I see thru all the bulldust that is being said. And it aint over just yet, so lets see what the next move is then shall we ? And if it fails, you can all tell me "I told you so".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.