NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

dreamers, page-8

1. 390 Posts.
    re: downrampers are trying really hard MUL is dead and buried. it ain't no zombie coming back to life to revenge those that sold out to early or didnt get in under 1c.

The numbers are coming through. Remember while the press releases/announcements are carefully worded, they need to be based on some basis of fact. otherwise class action suits from all those wronged.

So the directors have to be basing what there saying on fact. If ballintine has sold all his shares at 1.3c then I'd be out of NWT at any price. But this hasnt happened (correct me if I'm wrong). its in his interest to get the price up - he has options as does walker and a few of the others.

The announcements made have both been positive to date. NWT is on its way.

Profitable for the calender year has to reflect the turnaround. It made a loss of about $4m in the last 6 months in 2005/06. that means to be profitable for the calender year it has made at least $4m profit to give a nil result for the year.

If you extrapolate this there must be a $4m profit for the first 6 months or for the whole year at least $8m. This would easily justify a 3c per share value or $105m capitalisation value.

This is consistent with the 70% and 50% increases in revenue

buisness with governments will be big money. I think there was a hint that they have partnered with others to put in a package into Braodband connect.

For all those out there who have a a comment to this analysis please do so. but dont make a reference to MUL or ballintine or some personal issue that you have.

Get factual or dont bother

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.