TLS 0.26% $3.86 telstra group limited

Hi fellow TLS holders, I had Telstra and bought in a few years...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi fellow TLS holders,
    I had Telstra and bought in a few years back, when the market was sour on the stock. It was doing a lot of positive things other than expanding in Mobiles but rather investing and building the platform for data management etc for business, government, and individuals. But the old crowd at the funds did not understand that and sold out. So the price well down.
    Today TLS cannot reach $6 or maintain the $5 if outrages continue.
    Obviously there is a problem, big problem. With all these outrages. Outrages are not the norm in first world services.
    I am sure the major uses are either looking for alternative or back up services as of now too many outrages in one go.
    Look how cheese off you are if you mobile or steaming service or contact with comsec is not available for an hour or so.
    But Meyer that could only take cash for half aday , where most shoppers are loaded up on credit cards is going to be more than cheesed off, What do you think they are going to do?
    Harsh, but something is wrong that will effect profitability , and TLS needs to find the problem and fix it.
    In my opinion $6 is still along way away
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.