TLS 2.81% $3.81 telstra group limited

Poly want a cracka Yes (insert your preferred name) it is the...

1. 597 Posts.
    Poly want a cracka Yes (insert your preferred name) it is the buyers and sellers and there motivations that make the market Ask yourself who owns tls and who is looking at acquiring it and who is disposing of it Anybody of significance (movers and shakers) that bought tls recently at 5.22 would have sold at 5.4 as they have got most of there yearly return in a matter of weeks (no one that counts is looking at holding tls long term) Look outside Australia for ownership and the problems/benefits associated ie currency moves/interest rates at there home (there not worried about franking but they know aussies are Kerry stokes used tls brilliantly in the past for the franking that paid for his companies div) Cp tls will announce on the 11/8/16 they never go early on these things I don't know what these shares owe you but if I was in tls and in the black then I would be a seller Tls in the short term will struggle as to an entry point before 11/8/16 5.20 as only bad news post announcement day back to $5 On a more positive note short term there is support at 5.46 but this can be easily compromised with a stock like tls with 30-50 mil vol on stampede days Anyway I'm in cash will keep on looking at tls and cba in the near future but feel I'm close to having a sea change(maybe a speech writer for Pauline no need for grammar lessons)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.