AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

dreaming of 13.5cents, page-13

1. Osi
    16,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Trader pump and dumps are common in this sector. The level of associated volatility makes my spekky oil, gas and gold plays look very docile by comparison.

A key feature of CDY is the potential the risk / reward relationship. The 13.5c call is a biut meaningliess as this is sort of an all or nothing stock. In 5 years time the SP could be 1.35c (on dilution with delayed product development) or $13.50 if ALL the company's claims are accepted as completely valid by the industry.

IF/WHEN the CDY starts to generate revenues from one of its' key products (eg. MK Elisa or Celera's multi protein lung canger test) 13.5c may be easily surpassed . . . I don't know. I do know that Celera's multi protein lung cancer test (most probably utilising mk as one of many markers) may be in the market in about 2 years time.

I'm not a scientist (only the son of one) so don't rely on me for information. My hunch is that as the revolution in blood diagnostics continues, MK may well emerge as one of several relevant test markers for cancer. MK is not in my uninformed opinion a stand alone marker and it is unlikely to be a magic bullet on its own.

Notwithstanding the potential theraputic applications of the mk enzyme and its blockers, I don't worry about the impact of this tangent on the SP for now because it may take some years to develop and complete the necessary trials then seek regulatory approval. Any ready money is in the diagnistics.

My assessment of risk firstly focusses on whether there are perferable atlernatives to mk. Reach your own conclusions here . . . there is plenty of reading to subject.

The second area of risk is La Jolla Cove dilution at the rate of company expenses minus revenue that can be realised from the Advangen range.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.