FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Dreaming of oil, page-59

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I 100% agree with you Mechanic.

I think that if this is a reasonable size oil field, then FAR will sell a majority of it share. I suspect this will reduce the expect sale value that Woodside have in mind. I suspect that Woodside would be considering a premium to sell part of its adjacent SNE field, but the simple laws of economics - supply v demand will determine the sale value.

so, FAR sells its share at a reasonable price, will this jeopardise Woodside strategy? They may be forced to keep and develop the 85% holding they currently have! Thus more cashflow requirement for Woodside to develop its SNE field, if the Gambia has a reasonable find. It will remove a potential buyer for Woodside and potential impact on it’s return on investment - and cashflow.

so - depending on whether FAR find oil and the size of the field, I reckon, Woodside may make a play on FAR - especially as The Mechanic mentioned - if the share price is low. A move on FAR may prevent FAR from scuttling it’s plans and ROI. All speculation on my part. Others thoughts? Has this the potential?

everything has a price - it depends on the value it can create in the buyers eyes.
    Last edited by Mr Perry: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.