FAR 1.08% 47.0¢ far limited

Dreaming of oil, page-71

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Don't want to start a "greens" debate... but the no-fossil-fuel tesla and electronic car worshippers seem to miss one critical issue:

From the Internet: Are tires made from petrol?

A: " Depending on the model, anywhere from 15 to 38 liters of petroleum are required to produce a standard tire. Low-oil content tires use various natural, sustainable ingredients as substitutes including chemically toughened natural rubbers, vegetable-based processing oils and fibers made of plant cellulose.

Q: Can rubber be made without oil?

A: In order to make rubber, however, you need oil. And in order to turn rubber – and a tire's other ingredients – into a functional tire, you also need oil. ... The RMA states that about five gallons of oil are used as the feedstock, while another two gallons are used in the tire manufacturing process itself.

The human race, in pursuit of existence, will not let a single unit of producible energy go to waste. That's just my view.

Any event, Icemax still happily going about doing its thing... no indication as yet that they are packing up.

Vos Prime been moored for 18 hrs now... I get the idea they are loading up but we'll see what the draught is when she departs.
    Meanwhile, Vos Partner has been patrolling the waters keeping "intruders" at bay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $39.17K 84.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135289 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 57840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.