QHL 0.00% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

dreaming or reality, page-8

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    carbon? you know i love your posts and am gobbling every word you write with great appetite..:-) but i have to disagree with you here regarding our "government embarrassment" in case they need to change their mind re buys of the new planes. as IF ANY government (labor or liberal) would be EVER embarrassed about any decisions they make and then retrace or still worst make it and take us all with them to the gutter it created! I am still young in my political interests but I do know already these guys have no shame and no regrets...did you guys know there was this "panel" of over 300 think-tanks,scientists, medics, teachers etcetc who wrote a letter couple years ago to UN indicting Howard for war crimes in Iraq? And same year (or little bit after) he got some medal from the Queen herself for all that Iraq mess plus "other achievements"....so what should they be ashamed of EVER?
    there is no limits to what these guys can do and get away with!...and i think recession or not, USA will go ahead with their new high tech war wonder...they pride themselfs to be a top gun in this field...so i am not stressing about those contracts at all..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.