WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Dreaming, page-15

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I am with you "Hiddenvalue". Although again a disappointing message last week for this quarters production. But we know that a company in a proces like WMX can have the bumps they have now. This don"t scare me off. At least I appreciate the "tone" of the message. Just the way I like. And after all, the valuation of WMX is not 1/2 billion A$, it is just over 100 mln. A$.As I have written in a earlier note on then BLK (now WMX). In a efficient stockmarket, the price of a stock is just the overall sentiment in that particular stock. It is always the surprise, that surprises a lot of investors.
    So for me, I would like to see the management of WMX do the things they are hired for in a professional way. With the strong POG, good drilling results and a productionlevel in the next quarter growing towards the 20.000 Oz level,I feel comfortable WMX will reachtthe A$ 4 to 5$ level in the next 12/18 months. If some of my miners will reach full valued levels in the coming months I will even increase my number of WMX shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.