AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Dreamworld chief gives bonus to victims, page-20

1. 34,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    The title of this thread is a little misleading in terms of the math (substantiation of the actual calculations in the article below). The cash bonus is $167,500 donated to red cross to the victims bu the overall bonus is $811,845 which brings her pay packet to $1.48 million. So 20.632% of her bonus is actually going to the victims and the 58% of shareholders in this company are galling and appalling for granting such a bonus.
    http://$811,845 bonus for Mrs Thomas, 60, which brings her pay packet to $1.48 million

Not only did the company mismanage the comms but IMHO Ms Thomas should pay the whole lot back or it should be clawed back as what happens in America see the Wells Fargo case etc.

We even have these DW contractors like on Twitter laughing at the tragedy see below. I think accepting $1.3 million as her salary for the year is disgraceful and this company should be stopped from more misery.
    www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/dreamworld-contractor-allegedly-joked-about-tragedy-hours-after-deaths/ar-AAjtwLe?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout
    The staff (or more correctly) contractors will get some reaction when they return to work. I do not support the vigilantism either in the Australia or the Schlitterbahn case. There is ongoing discussion of the fist fights involving staff, spitting, threats, shouting, repetition of ride requests and instructions and similar rationale for the making of such threats i.e. lack of respect for the Schlitterbahn kid's death and event causing death. It is not right but is part of human behavior for grandstanders to milk such tragedies especially when the staff or rather contractors make jokes about fatalities at DW where they contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.