GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

dressing plant access, page-5

1. 399 Posts.
    Galaxy (GXY).....

Yeah, a convergence of factors causing Galaxy (GXY currently to be too:

....under-valued and far too ...."damn cheap".

Some superficial reasons for this probably include a mixture of:

(1) GXY--as a Business Model and Concept; is not as 'easy' and simplistic to understand as say:

(a) Greenhouse friendly lightbulbs or

(b) Open pit high grade hematite iron ore mining

(c) Simple equations of Gold mine producing unhedged Gold at 'x' production price and the price of Gold being readily identified on the daily Web Site Gold Price tables.

I mean who looks at the daily Lithium or Tantatulum Price? What is that price?

(2) For a mixture of these sort of reasons; It is not 'flavour of the month'.

(3) In times of fear, over hyped doom and gloom, no one wants to invest ....(yesterday or the day before) ....in anything approaching .... 'non-orthodox'.....or in the unfamiliar.

(4) With State One Broking being a large Holder--they could ...???--possibly????---presently ----be playing 'hard-nosed ball'-- and thus assuming; that.... some smalls need Cash for Christmas; and therefore are presently just calmly Sitting their heavy Elephant Sized asssses on/in the 'Sell Side Depth'--- and squeezing; 'Burmese python like'; the small holders; as tight as a drum; till their "pips squeek".

The above theory being; they(State One) do not need the cash now; some smalls may want/need some cash for Christmas; so why not just squeeze out of the depth; "weak small hands". .....

(5) Finally with a quick study of GXY Volumes going through GXY for the last 30-45 days; when it "ran" thru and Up; to $1.11,about 2-3 weeks ago; I figure that there is still a fair amount of natural distribution still occuring; in the trading cycle; from that strong previous Run Up--- to still now be coming OUT of the GXY register of stock.

A Possible Conclusion:

To Get the GXY Stock Price Up---to what it ought to be "worth"...???--- think about what REALLY also Now needs to happen...??...

And I do not mean only; in terms only of Bankeable Feasiblity Studies and discounted Net Present Values; and Net Tangible Asset Values etc....etc....

I mean in relation; to the Ultra tight Share Register and 80% of stock tied up in top 20% of holders... (....now there's a Pareto principle !!)....

A clue to the answer to this riddle and conundrum; is that the answer is essentially to be said in one word; and it starts with the letter "M" and it needs to be on going; strategic, and very effectively executed.....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

----------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.