LIS 6.90% 13.5¢ li-s energy limited

The way I see it the biggest threat to this tech is from Tesla...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    The way I see it the biggest threat to this tech is from Tesla who are working on silicon to replace the graphite in the anode with the aim of achieving an energy density of 500kWh, similar to what Li-s is achieving, making it suitable for aviation, and Ev's in particular. The difference is that Li-s will still have half the weight for around the same energy density. Then you have the Chinese such as CATL and BYD who will be trying to achieve the same with billions available and not shy of stealing technology but with considerable cutting edge knowledge and deep understanding of battery tech at the molecular level.

Nonetheless, notice how Li-s stay in their lane and seem to only emphasise the drone and aviation markets with little emphasis on what it could do for EV's with half the weight of existing batteries. Existing EV's are heavy so this matters. Maybe there is a limitation or negotiations underway that they can't or won't disclose as yet because on the face of it, the most ready volume market is EV's. Anyhow I'm intrigued even though battery tech companies abound and billions are being thrown at research, they appear to be onto something that will be massive if proven up so worth a place in a balanced risk portfolio. The stakes are huge as the world races to electrify so if they do indeed have the tech that can't be easily replicated, you can bet 1 or more of the big boys will be knocking on their door as the seek the battery edge over thier competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $86.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $83.31K 611.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 924370 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 144192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ 271976
Last updated 14.04pm 29/05/2024 ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.