LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Dribble $2.54, page-2

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Yaaaah someone eventually worked it out. Alexandria and Pharrell really struggled with that one.
    But unfortunately you did make an error still glory.
    If you read my posts in reference to that figure. I quote over and over $2.54 share VALUE.
    See what I sis there? lol
    N one stated "trading price" did they?
    Ahhhh ..need to get up a bit earlier to catch this worm hey!
    Got the others too

Anyway, what relevance does this have to the current Lindian
    Ill answer that one.
    LIN has been around for a while and over 20 years it has lost $2.54 of shareholder value chasing projects that havent turned out well.
    Over and over and over it seems.
    And what do we have on our plates now?
    Two projects that, excuse my french, really dont look like they are turning out too well! (would you like me to list the reasons as to why?...I can )

So where does this leave us?
    Wondering if we will end up like the hundred, maybe thousands, maybe tens of thousands of investors that have come and gone over the past twenty years hoping LIN had a project that would make them rich...and it really really didnt.
    $2.54 to 3 cents is a looooong way
    Dont you agree?

This is a return of 72% in 5 years
    Haha did you just cherry pick the most profitable period you could find over the last 20 years to promote LIN?
    Look you can go up 10...20...even 30,000% and youre going to be a long way off $2.54 arent you?
    Hell we are 1/4 of our money down just from a few months ago when pompom rampers was touting riches were going beyond 4 cents. Thats of course hen I suggested to steady those horses on gambling on that..a second time!....and here we are.
    Dont forget reality on either side of our the cherry we pick.

But speaking of returns -- thank God, I followed Asimwe into a sister company and bought into it at 1.6c and more at 2.2c and again more at 3.2c. I am sitting on a decent percentage and amount return.
    Why are you telling us of your profits elsewhere? Are you suggesting it balances out the losses you made here?
    By the way that other share you mention had dropped from 2.7 to 1.8 in WEEKS, Thats a rough 30% down. But admittedly you would lose less than others who advised to buy and held from over 4 cents.
    Anyway, Im just trying to say again. Its always best to offer a true picture if we offer one at all.

I'm still a believer that we are the only company that can exploit the Kangankunde Rare Earth asset in which my research makes me believe this has the potential to be a billion plus $ asset.Still buying !!
    Unfortunately theres been little evidence presented of this. I wonder what the purchase price will be even if it was a "billion dollar project". By the way do you have anything that shows its a billion dollar project. I did ask this before. But you didnt have anything if I remember right. That was just after I offered a sound guide showing perhaps 1 cent may be added to the sp if the project was given to LIN. Which I dont remember you objecting too?

I believe you have been buying at 3.5 cents. We arent down by much but Id assume with such large holdings you may be worried on how the court case will turn out. Much as the rest of the market as we see.
    I really hope it works out for you but Im certainly not going to get in up to my neck with this many issues abounding that could easily go wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.