CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

drifiting lower, page-27

1. 4,582 Posts.
    Hi OutbackOracle....

...."Frankly if you're a trader you are just wasting time here. This company is no good, it's management is dishonest, its projects are worthless. What's to trade?".....

***Do I really have to state the obvious?
    I trade shareprice movements

...."What I have objected to here is how you lot shoot your mouths off here about things you haven't a clue about and wrongfully denigrate a bloke who has done, and is doing, a pretty good job".....

***And you have any more clue than us?Whether or not NS is doing a good job is a matter of opinion The shareprice tells the story in my opinion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rony18......

...."I only know a handful of professional traders who actually earn a living from it and the good ones
    certainly dont have the time or interest to post on hotcopper"......

***Thankyou for your perception...do you know this to be a fact?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

davidcasey.....

...."to blame negative posters is immature, niave and shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of the stockmarket"....

***How true....instead of holders venting their frustrations here,perhaps they would be better off questioning the mgt of the company they own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gdralph....IMO,you're now 2 for 2 in meaningless posts...as I've asked you before,why don't you give us your take on why the shareprice is in the doldrums.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.