PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

drifting in the doldrums, page-3

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I'm not losing sleep over PPP Kentbrock I would just like to see a bit more information forthcoming again.

I hope we are not drifting back into the pattern of the past where shareholders were not really considered important enough to be kept up with the state of play.

Okay PPP is not an operator of any of the ventures that it is involved in and therefore has to await announcements on those specific projects.

However there are other side issues that it can release a statement or two on.
    There has been some discussion on the issue of receiving Vietnam Govt approval of PPP's stake in the Block. Surely management is aware of the disquiet over that and could make a statement setting out what is the normal procedurs in these circumstances.

Similarly, there has been a bit of conjecture about when the seismic results over the Red Emperor area may be available. A simple announcement on progress on that issue and perhaps when exactly the drilling of the next well in the Block might take place other than just Dec Quarter 09 could be useful.

Nothing like a little grizzle now and again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.