PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

Now let's see hellyeah.1."you want a regular stream of news...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Now let's see hellyeah.
    1."you want a regular stream of news flow, right?"
    Well sort of right. Well right enough I guess. You see yesterday it was announced that NZOG was awarded the award for the most informative share on the NZX50.
    Now that was in recognition about how well their website was set up and how up to date the information was kept and how easy it was for shareholders to find out information from the company.
    By comparison PPP just is not in the same league.
    The information on projects is dated. The presentation is pretty unappealing.
    And the ability to access information directly from the company is pretty dismal.
    2. "?..and you want that news flow to be positive, right?.." Well obviously !
    3."you don't like sp drifting backwards, right?.." Well that is true enough. Again that is a correlation to the poor news response.

You see at one stage late last year and earlier this year they began making sort of regular statements on their "monthly" financial position. That was a bit sporadic and then they cancelled that effort.

We were getting regular updates when the Red Emperor well was being drilled but since it has been plugged there has been very little comment.

NZOG by comparison gives weekly updates on Tui production and average Tapis prices the oil has been sold at. Something PPP could easily emulate.

I mean how on earth am I going to win this month's tipping competition, fo goodness sake, unless PPP comes to the party with some really positive news and the share price surges by 10 or 20 cents !!!!!
    Come on PPP ! Give me a break !!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.