QHL 18.4% 22.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Ok cooled down a bit with a few alcoholic drinks and some time...

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Ok cooled down a bit with a few alcoholic drinks and some time to read past announcements.

Have found a mention in the 2010 Annual report that the first MOU was signed with Lockheed Martin and the second with Marand Precision for the tail fins.

Nothing about a third MOU.

This first LTA was in relation to the first group of parts to be supplied. There are apparently another two groups to go but I couldn't find anything in the report about these groups they are now talking about.

A report that made me chuckle was the report issued on 4/11/2009 which said that the LTA was scheduled for signing in " March next year". March 2010 was a long time ago - how could they be so wrong?

The other thing they said in that release was that the MOU and future LTA was for the supply of 19,325 composite doors and access panels. Precise numbers here but nothing else and unfortunately as time goes on less and less.

Admittedly in that 4 November release there was another comment saying that there were other contracts to supply JSF components under discussion.

Maybe they were the other two groups that they haven't told us about. If so then the number of parts to be supplied would be greater than the number provided.

I hope QHL clear all this up soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.035(18.4%)
Mkt cap ! $15.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $55.28K 260.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49417 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 66691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.