BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

still yet to hear from the greens about this...they will...

1. 2,279 Posts.
    still yet to hear from the greens about this...they will obviously denouce it. Funny how the greens say they want to respect people's wishes to have a better life but wont help provide the power they need to do so.

I dont know if i am alone on this but Bob Brown IMO needs his brain tested for any mental disease he might have...
    This guy is way out there.. and i mean out there like pluto. Case in point when the carbon tax was passed and he was talking to the press he made reference to the cracking of thunder over Canberra.. i know he made it like a quip but i think he beleives that was GOD giving him the thumps up...;).

Over 71,000 nuclear tests have been done on this planet, most on ground some underwater, take in consideration the particals from nuclear fallout have a half life of 500million yrs and they are undertecable to the eye, nose.
    (refer to book called "The New Nuclear Danger" Black cover with yellow writing on it.)

So if Non Nuclear activists say NO to nuclear, let me just tell them we are ALL living with fallout everyday of every year and this planet will continue to live with it LONG after we are gonski.

I can hear Bob Brown now.... NO nukes NO nukes NO nukes...the sun can save us.. Thank the Lord..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 8027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.