TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

So drill results are due this quarter as per Announcement -...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    So drill results are due this quarter as per Announcement - Talga Supersizes Graphite Amid Booming Battery Anode Demand - "Drill assay results will commence being received in the fourth quarter". (no month mentioned specifically that I can see). If you look at the images in that announcement of the exploration targets, you will see that there is massive potential if the exploration targets are consistent with what Talga already have indicated and inferred. "The revised Vittangi project JORC-compliant Exploration Target estimate is now 170-200Mt at
    20-30% Cg, previously 26-46Mt at 20-30% Cg". At the moment there is obviously a few things pending Drill results, JV's/Funding, off-takes and permits but if MT pulls this off according to plan then I believe the next 10 years could be huge for Talga. Especially with their Location in Europe.

Say if drill results are still coming in in December (still in fourth quarter) will we see a delay in JV/Funding or another extension of MOU until all results are in?

With all the news i'm seeing on HC in regards to swedish government reviewing the permitting process and politicians voicing the need for EV mineral related mines and companies in Sweden I believe Talga is situated perfectly right now and things are looking more positive than they were only a few months ago, although there is still quite a bit of risk involved when investing in Talga, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.