MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

drill date?, page-17

1. 1,092 Posts.
    "what yr problem?",

I know it wasn''t my post, but i'd like to add something. Does the word VAGUE mean anything to you? I think that is what the problem is. If they have secured a rig, well that rig isn't going to sit around for 3 - 4 months to decide when MEO decides to drill, so I would assume a date must have been put in place, or technically speaking they have secured nothing. What if all the dates that MEO intends to book it for have been taken up by the time they decide on their date, then what? pluck another rig out of thin air. I don't like how anything that comes out of their mouths is vague and there is allways a way they can talk their way out of anything, which is why if there is any truth to any of it all, they should be SPECIFIC and then some of us might be a bit more relaxed about it all rather than having to constantly speculate by puting the pieces of the jigsaw together ourselves. Is the rig such a private matter too? They need to get off their airy fairy world and do this professionally. How about, we have booked the rig ........ (whoever it is) for 00/00/10. Not everyone is stupid enough not to see past their "we'll say this, but at least we can't say we definitely had done this or that" approach. I too am a bit fed up with lack of substantial information not being provided. We have all been patient up to now, but I think it has become a joke of late!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.