MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Speaking of 'playing low ball', many shareholders will have...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Speaking of 'playing low ball', many shareholders will have recieved a 'newsletter' from Spectre Capital LLC.
    I plan to avoid personal attacks, and prefer to focus on the business so I will not address this 7 page rant.

However, in the interests of full, open dialogue, I suggest you consider the points of view from the team at Spectre Capital LLC. (www.spectrefunds.com).

There is no company of that name registered in Australia, they have no address, no phone number, no email address, no board of directors, no list of investments, no investment strategy and are unknown to any of the investors I know. The only content on the website is in the LETTERS section, which seems to be simply a collection of extremely derogatory letters and personal attacks on MMR, BPH and GRR - which seems to be a suspiciously limited portfolio for a 'high net worth individuals and family offices across the Americas and the Middle East.'

In my opinion, the language used in this latest 'newsletter' does not seem to be of a professional quality for an investment management group, and it is very personal instead of corporate.

It says
    "Mr Richards is barely human...
    "Mr Fontaine is a scandalous investor...
    and even worse
    "Mr Grinceri is an accountant...

There is much more. I would suggest that investors try to contact the signatory of the letter, Mr Jonathan Bridges, or any of the other board members or advisors. I tried to, but they did not exist on LinkedIn or anywhere else I could find.

If anyone can contact Mr Bridges, please let him know that I would enjoy an open discussion with him.

Tom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.