MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Hi Adamleo and all, Well done if you managed to keep losses to...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Adamleo and all,

Well done if you managed to keep losses to 50% back in November 2010 during the maximum hype this share traded as high $1.04 and now is less than two cents.

I’m not sure the tax advantages of a PDF are much of a talking point either given that I doubt many shareholders of MMR are facing tax problems for this investment.

There is one positive I can see and that is that the current director’s fees appear to be commensurate with their performance recently!

Are the adults now in control?

Is Mr David Breeze no longer connected to MMR in any way? Are there no longer any legal or financial actions currently against the company from Mr David Breeze. Has the company any assurances from Mr David Breeze that he will desist all action designed to further damage the company in any way.

If those questions could be cleared up it may then be possible for the new board to move on; however, that would still leave another important question for shareholders and that is: Is Mr Tom Fontaine merely a proxy for Mr David Breeze?

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.