NVA 2.56% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

Drill Plans, Including Cathedral, page-3

1. 3,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    hi Dan
    rocks tested at Cathedral returned high grade hits, it's in several pre ious presentations. Chris believes the cream of korbel may actually be Cathedral and if correct this is a huge game changer due to its close proximity to Korbel. I've never seen a detailed drill plan at Cathedral until this recent presentation however I completely support this aggressive campaign. It's clear Chris is going all out really targeting the updating resource. The fact they focussed on upgrading Korbel to indicated is huge as that can all be included in the SS2, Rpm has also been drilled to be included in the indicated category so that will increase our grade. There is huge upside and SS2 will tell the story. Only issue with SS2 is anything inferred can not be included so most of the new drilling won't be included like at RPM south. don't think we will have enough time now to upgrade those targets to Indicated considering the delay in assays as they won't have enough time to go back and focus on new priority areas.
    SP copped a flogging after the last SS abd although it showed a profitable project, my adding millions and millions of ounces into the indicated category and an increased grade average we 'should' rerate significantly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $43.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $19.34K 99.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83135 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.